Zelda Uncut: Seven Years Zelda Uncut: Seven Years

This spoof made me love the siege xD

PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

I just LOVE this parody! Spot on; accurate/perfect within every detail. This is the epitome of satire xD

Blockhead: Quick Shot 2 Blockhead: Quick Shot 2

This was horrible. I don't know why, but the older ones are the best. This lacks verbal comedy for some reason.

Skin : A Pixel Nightmare Skin : A Pixel Nightmare

Wow... that was good. Pulled it off well than I expected. I'm never going in my kitchen during the night, again!

Clockworkpixel responds:

That's what i've been trying to warn people about!

Thanks - Halloween Short Thanks - Halloween Short

Eh... I don't know why people always add Slender Man as a scary dude. I think people fake the scare of it. You know; the generation click type of thang. It was an okay attempt trying to scare you with the jump scare, but you gotta realize that it should be done at the right time. Many people use it, so it's kinda hard to make the perfect jump scare. To make a successful jump scare, you gotta distract people with something, thus making them unexpected of the scare. So... making them focus on the hand, the audience will predict the scare. The narration kinda ruined it for me, too. This should have been a creative animation(maybe no sound.) Let the illustration tell the story, that's what this would fit with :D Other than that, I see no reason for this to be a Daily 3rd Place.

Dichotomous Dichotomous

Don't take my criticism harsh, for I am no asshole by any means. So, without further or due, let me start with my review :)

I really don't see how this was featured because the "Point" of this video was hard to follow. I absolutely did NOT care about the relationship between them because their relationship was portrayed poorly.

The models are way too awkward to stare at. The characters didn't seem creative in any way. When creating a cartoon, you gotta make the characters look a bit creative to fit the art style. The art style combination does not suite the models, at all. Take a look at "A Nightmare Before Christmas"; the art style suited the models, right? So... your art style kinda feels like "A Nightmare Before Christmas." I think this animation would have been more interesting if it were to be a stop animations.

Next time, if you plan on revamping this, be sure you give it a different art style. Be creative, and remember that effects aren't everything (not that this had great effects or anything.) Keep at it, and I feel bad for you; you should have stood away from the debt bucket (college.) You could easily learn this shit independently within a good year (mastered.) It's a big mistake to go to college for art. As I always say, "If your artist looking for art school, then maybe you shouldn't be an artist." Obviously college isn't doing any good if you produce this. No offense :/

Pumpkin Stop Motion Pumpkin Stop Motion

Amazing :D
Must have taken you a long time! Kudos to you, sir :)

Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping

Well done; brought me back some good ol' memories.

Sonic SpeedRun Sonic SpeedRun

Awesome xD
"Your too slo-oh shit." Classic xD

Central Bwankers Central Bwankers

This is the most truest fact ever! I couldn't agree more of what these banks are doing. Printing and printing is what they do best. I love America, but not what it has become. The founding fathers would be disappointing in us; highly. Great work, as always.